Last week was the filming of video lectures for the online course: ‘Together Old and Young: An Intergenerational Approach‘. This course will contain five modules:
1) Young and old learning together;
2) Intergenerational learning for social inclusion;
3) How to organize and intergenerational programme;
4) Monitoring intergenerational learning quality;
5) Making intergenerational learning last.
This course will be freely available online from Autumn 2018. We are also busy recruiting practitioners from early childhood education and care and the social care sectors to participate in testing the Together Old and Young online course. If you would like more information about the Together Old and Young online course, please visit the TOY-PLUS page on the TOY website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com